Tuesday, August 25, 2015

New Blog Look!!

Hello!  Just wanted to touch base and say that I have completely redone my blog.  What was at first "A Saved Girl's Writings" is now "On the Wings of Imagination."

I hope ya'll like the new look and don't become too depressed with all the rain.  It makes me happy for some reason.  A good book inside while it's raining, running down the hills and splashing in the puddles--it fills me with ecstasy.

Speaking of rain, if you could please keep in mind to pray for Washington and other states that are not receiving enough.  The wildfires are rampant.  Please pray that we'll receive rain and that the firemen will be kept safe.  Thank you so much!

Have a wonderful day!

~Natalie

6 comments:

  1. Hi, Natalie! Just to let you know I finally came back and now have wifi... but it seems that I can't find your blog! Um, did you move your address, and would you still like to design it? I've finished the design halfway but I would just like to give you a head's up. I'm so sorry you had to wait for awhile!

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, again! I actually finished your design and sent you an email about that...

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new design, dearie! Makes me think of Kamino. ♥ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your new design Natalie! Its beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Shelby!! I'm glad that you like it. Morning http://theworldthroughmywindowsill.blogspot.com/ did a really good job on it.

      Delete