Friday, May 23, 2014

Out of One Shall Come All

Hello!  I'm supposed to be cleaning my room right now but I wanted to write this down while the computer is free:-)

I wrote this poem during piano lessons last week.  I was going to use it for my book, but I thought it sounded a lot like the Lord of the Rings.

So here it is- please don't hate me if it's terrible:-]



Out of one shall come all

Out of one we will not fall.

A test that will try both mind and soul,

Each one of us will have our role.

They must be true, they must not fail.

Out of darkness and doom; he must prevail.

He whose heart is strong and true,

To whom the task was appointed to,

Though the treacherous journey long,

He will show through, a conqueror of wrong.

The dawn shall shine hopeful and bright;

Everything will at long last be right.

Out of one shall come all.

2 comments:

  1. I love it! It does sound like it's from the Lord of the Rings or something. :)
    I wrote my own version of "One ring to rule them all, etc." Not very good, but it was fun to write. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you!

      That's cool that you wrote that! I love Lord of the Rings and poetry so the two together equals perfection. :D

      Delete