Tuesday, January 21, 2014

My First Blog Post

Hello!  Welcome to by blog:)  I'm excited to get started.

I'm hoping that by reading this blog you will not only have a few laughs and grins, but that you will also be encouraged in the faith.


So yes, I'm a homeschooler.  And no, I don't own a cellphone, (wow, I even almost spelled it sellphone.) And I do stay home a lot with my schooling.
I just LOVE animals!  We have three dogs, (two golden retrievers and one toy poodle) and three cats.  I LOVE piano. (it's just awesome:)  I LOVE Narnia (I can't wait until the next movie comes out.)  Oh, and I also have a wonderful family!  Two great parents, three sisters, and three brothers.  And I have lots of nieces and nephews as well (thanks to my older sisters:)
I love baking, cooking, and singing.  Playing outside on sunny days, and staying inside, curled up with a book on rainy days.  I love snowball fights, and sledding, hikes in the woods, and big cups of hot chocolate:)

Most of all, I am thankful to God for everything He has done in my life.  And for saving me:)

I'm looking forward to posting more and to hearing your thoughts as well!

Have a GREAT day.

15 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world, dear daughter! I am excited to read your posts and already love your first one. You are a blessing!
    xxxoooo Love you much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! What Mom said. So excited to begin reading your posts. And I love this one! (sell phone, lol!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is another Narnia movie coming out?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!! I'm SO excited!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cant wait to read more posts! LOL sellphone! i found the other day, in one of my books from when i was younger, i spelled it sealphone haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. actually it was sealfone but i was only like 9 so...

      Delete
    2. Hahaha. Yep, I think we've all mixed up C with S one time or another:) I'm glad you liked the post.

      Delete
    3. LOL Yeah i think so Natalie :) haha when i was little i was a horrible speller you should see some of the things i spelled wrong.

      Delete
    4. Spelling definitely wasn't-and isn't- my greatest subject either:) Oh well, leaves room for improvement, right?

      Delete